Five Reasons Why You Should Attend the Biggest Hillclimb in America (Sponsored)
It's all going down this weekend! The Big Nasty Hillclimb is back for its 15th year in Idaho and we have your exclusive hookup! There will be tens of thousands of people at this awesome event, and here are five reasons why you should be there:
Did you know the Big Nasty is the biggest motorcycle hillclimb in the country??
Riders from all over the states will be competing for a $20,000 pro purse.
There's nothing like getting tens of thousands of people to party in one place. And it's no party without some LIVE music!
- Grant Webb Band (7:30 p.m. -9:45 p.m.) - if you were at Cowgirls in Kuna during Kuna days this summer you might remember this trio that is from Idaho!
- Simple Ruckus (10 p.m. - 1 a.m.) - This variety band covers all the great hits from every genra and decade!
- Rodie & The Big Nasty Band (6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.) - Their eclectic mix have you dancing along to songs by Bob Seger, Jim Croce, The Doors, Tom Petty, Janis Joplin to Bonnie Rait, CCR, the Eagles and Melissa Ethridge (to name a few).
- Dusty & the Claim Jumpers (7:45 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.) - This band is from Kuna, and they're going to be covering all the best country and classic rock songs you can think of!
- Pilot Error - (9:45 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.) - They'll be headlining the Big Nasty with their crafted list of top rock & roll anthems, combined with a high energy live stage performance.
Fell a little short on the camping thing this summer? don't miss this event!
And since Camping World is the title sponsor, you may even drive out of there with a brand new RV to elevate your camping experience!
- VIP spots for $100—we have 75 VIP spots that are numbered and reserved in the front rows of the campground. Entry opens at 9 a.m. on Thursday, closes at midnight and reopens on Friday until noon. If you do not check in by Friday at noon, your spot will go to the first party on the wait list. Reserve your VIP spot starting on Apr 1.
- Early camping entry spots for $50—get an early camping pass that will allow you early admission to the campground and give you the opportunity to choose your desired location. We’re offering 150 early camping spots. Purchase yours and make sure you arrive on Thursday between 9 a.m. and midnight to claim your first-come basis.
- General admission camping for $25—general admission campers can pay at the gate and claim a spot when the festival opens Friday morning at 7 a.m.
To reserve your camping spot, call: 208-800-2036.
Want to get in on the racing action? You can with these awesome Razor Trikes. You pay $5 and if you win you take the whole pot!
It's not a party without the food, right?
All weekend, food trucks and local vendors will be setup to hook you up with some good grub and retail therapy!