Come Work for Us!
If you love music, sports, politics, entertainment and media and are eager to get started as a professional in the business, we want to talk with you.
Townsquare Media Boise is looking for entry level talents to work in the promotions department. You’ll help activate marketing programs for high profile, home grown brands such as the Boise Music Festival, the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic, News Talk 580 KIDO, 103.5 KISS FM, WOW Country 104.3, MIX 106, 107.9 Lite FM, Sports Radio 630 The FAN and many others. Townsquare Media Boise is also committed to supporting a wide variety of local charitable organizations and their programs including Race for the Cure for Susan G Komen of Idaho, the Boise Rescue Mission, St Jude Research Hospital, the Salvation Army, the Children’s Miracle Network and the Idaho Foodbank.
These seasonal part time positions are perfect for persons who are creative, resourceful, team-work spirited and positive thinkers. Work schedules vary, but are flexible with your schedule. This is a great opportunity to get deeply into the media business. You will immediately be an integral part of a highly active and dynamic team. If you love a fast-paced environment, can manage your time properly and are not afraid to get your hands dirty, this job opening may be the career start you are searching for. The opportunity door is wide open!
We will strongly consider candidates with the following traits:
- Highly energetic and love a fast paced environment.
- Outgoing and enjoy talking with the public.
- Detail oriented and have self awareness.
- Into “owning” your assignments.
- Thrive on making the customers happy.
- Excel at time management.
- Know how to shift to/from being a great follower and a strong leader.
- Are a glass-half-full kind of person.
- Like to listen to different opinions and offer yours when needed.
- Into helping your teammates, even when not asked.
- Understand how to use your communication skills (verbal & written) to promote a positive work environment.
- Possess a competitive spirit to do your best.
- Are in good health and can lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license and very few or no violation points on your driving record.
- Are there other traits missing from this list? Bring it!
ABOUT TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BOISE:
Townsquare Media Boise is a part of Townsquare Media. Townsquare Media is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties in 66 small to mid-sized markets across the country. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 311 radio stations, over 325 local companion websites with streaming capabilities, a streaming radio App called “radioPup” for iOS and Android, and approximately 500 live events.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to the Townsquare Boise Marketing Director - Monchai Pungaew at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or complete an application in person during business hours Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm at 827 E. Park Blvd, #100, Boise, ID 83712. For directions, call (208) 344-6363.