Here’s Composting Bin Delivery Date for Every Boise Address
Your new compost bin will be delivered this summer. Here's a link to find out the day your bin will be delivered to you house...plus get all the info you need to know to start composting!
According to Curb it Boise’s web site, deliveries of your composting bin will begin this month and continue into August.
You can click on the link below to enter your address to find out exactly when your bin will be delivered to your home.
One week before your cart is delivered, you'll see a notification tag on your trash cart. The tag will have important delivery and cart exchange information as well as helpful compost tips for you and your family to make it easier to take advantage of city wide composting.
- Only compost program participants receive year-round leaf collection
- By participating in the compost program, customers receive the lowest rate
- Compost cart is conveniently serviced the same day as your trash
- Finished compost is available free to residents
A few simple steps will keep your new compost cart clean and reduce potential odors
- Set out cart every week (even when it's not full). Regular collection will make sure material doesn't sit in your cart too long.
- Store cart in cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Place kitchen scraps in layers between grass, leaves or other garden material.
- Line your cart with newspaper or a piece of cardboard to keep material from sticking to the bottom of your cart.
- Use paper bags (not plastic) to keep kitchen scraps contained.
Kitchen Collection Pail
Have the convenience of collecting fruit and vegetable scraps by purchasing a kitchen collection pail. If you would like to order a pail for $7.50, call Republic Services at 208-345-1266.
Click on the link below and enter your address to find the exact day in which your new composting bin will be delivered to your house