Californians and Idahoans All Share These Five Traits
As of late, many Californians have relocated to Idaho in search of something new. Perhaps it's less hustle and bustle, more beautiful scenery, or maybe they were simply searching out better street hot dogs.
Either way. Idaho has become a hot spot for folks from the west coast, and not everyone is happy about. Read any comment section on our social media and you'll see it. Some Idahoans would prefer if our friends from California "wEnT bAcK tO wHeRe YoU cAmE," but before we bust out the pitchforks, let's consider what makes Idahoans and Califorians more alike than different.
- All Californians and Idahoans were born somewhere on Earth. So really, depending on how you look at it, we really are all from the same place.
- Idahoans and Californians both love potatoes. California isn't necessarily famous for the spuds like Idaho is, but who doesn't like potatoes? Not anyone we want to hang out with.
- Both Idaho and California have been the clue on Jeopardy! numerous times. Pretty much the same state.
- Californians and Idahoans alike were behind the #FreeBritney movement in 2021. You weren't? Jerk.
- None of us care if you think Die Hard is a Christmas movie. That's so 2000 and late.
See? We're exactly alike! No reason to fight anymore, or to throw shade in the comments section. We're all best friends, everything is perfect, and we can all move on with our day.
Oh. If you've read this far, you're probably still mad. However, we do appreciate you reading through your anger.