Komen Race for the Cure
Registration is open for the 17th Annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on May 9th.
Help find a cure for breast cancer by signing up for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure!
75% of all money raised at our Race for the Cure stays right here in Idaho! That money helps fund screenings for mammograms, diagnostics and patient assistance to uninsured and under insured Idahoans. The other 25% goes to the Komen National Research Grant program to provide ground breaking breast cancer research.
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - Boise
May 9, 2015
Albertsons/Supervalu Parking Lot - Parkcenter Blvd
9:00am Start –Timed Competitive 5K & 5K Run/Walk
9:05am Start – Non-Competitive 5K and 1 Mile