Why You Should Tour the Canyon County Parade of Homes
It's that time of year again! The Parade of Homes is showcasing the builders' best in our area, and the next one is focusing on Canyon County from June 7 to June 23.
All 16 beautiful homes are built by members of the Snake River Valley Building Contractors Association.
When to Visit the Parade of Homes Properties
- Mondays - Fridays 5 to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays noon to 8 p.m.
- Sundays noon to 6 p.m.
Here are just a few reasons you should join the parade and tour the homes:
1) You'll see the best of the best in Canyon County. This is a bit of a competition among the builders, and they all want to showcase their talents and what is new on the market, from craftsmanship to interior design and quality. They know their work is going to be seen by their peers as well as thousands of area residents. Many builders begin planning their parade homes in August, making the final commitment at the end of March, and if a Parade home sells they cannot move in until after June 23 — making your chances to view the homes after the Parade very slim.
2) Generally, homes offer lower price points and more land in Canyon County. With the housing market booming in Boise and Ada County, you do tend to get more for your money in Canyon County. Parade of Homes is an opportunity to review affordable styles of spacious and comfortable living — as well as the amazing views they offer from the Owyhee Mountains, Bogus Basin and the rolling hills of the Vineyards in Canyon County.
3) You'll see homes tailored for different lifestyles. Canyon County is a great place to raise a family and really enjoy retirement, so you'll see designs suited for families of various sizes, homeowners who love to entertain, homeowners who cherish a cozy feel, families who are downsizing or prefer low maintenance — and, well, you get the picture.
4) Many of the design details aren't revealed in advance. You get to experience the showcase with each design revealing itself to you one by one. Will one home feature the epitome of a spa-like master bathroom? Or a double-sided outdoor fireplace, complemented by an outdoor kitchen? A four-car garage, an RV garage or a spacious covered patio? The only way to find out is to take the tour!
Start planning your Parade of Homes experience at srvbca.com/parade-of-homes-2019!