Get Your Glow On At The 5 Best Tanning Salons In Boise
I know not from my own experience but from the frustration that I hear from my wife that finding a place that delivers a great spray tan can be challenging. One of the most significant benefits of spray tanning isn't just for the tan, but for the confidence the tan gives you. My wife will spray tan before a wedding before we go on vacation, and she will spray tan before a work conference.
Today, the third Thursday in March, is National Spray Tanning Day. National Day Calendar says, "National Day Calendar designated National Spray Tanning Day on behalf of Sunless, Inc. brands Mystic Tan, Norvell, and VersaSpa." It was nice of them to create a day to help promote their businesses. To make your life easier and help my wife find somewhere she likes to get a spray tan, I've compiled a list of the best spray tan locations in the Treasure Valley.
If you're looking for the best rated hair salons, you'll find that here too. Just keep scrolling.
If you're new to spray tanning, thankfully National Day Calendar shared ways to prepare for a spray tan:
- Wax/Shave 24-48 hours before you tan.
- Shower and exfoliate 24-48 hours before you tan.
- Do not apply moisturizers, deodorant, oils, or make-up before tanning.
- Get your manicure and pedicure before your spray tan, so your tan does not fade prematurely.
- Avoid getting wet for a minimum of 4 hours.
Post spray tan tips:
- When rinsing post-spray, use warm water and minimal soap and scrubbing.
- Pat dry, do not wipe off the moisture.
- You can apply moisturizer after your shower and daily to extend your tan.