Boise Woman Purposely Hits Officer With Car
There's "stupid" and then there's "Stoooooooopid" and this woman may fit into both categories. So let's go over everything that was wrong here or "allegedly wrong" according to authorities with 27-year-old Tiffany Curl of Boise, Idaho when she was pulled over by police early this morning just after midnight at Ustick Road and Gretchen Way.
- Swerving all over
- Has two active warrants out for her arrest
- Had signs of impairment
- Attempted to flee the scene when officers asked her to step out of the car
- Hit an officer with her vehicle
- Ditched the vehicle and attempted to run away
- Allegedly had heroin and drug paraphernalia in the vehicle
I'm probably missing a few items but that was Tiffany Curl's evening in a nutshell. Not the best night by anyone's standards.
Curl has been arrested and booked into the Ada County Jail on felony charges of battery on an officer, drug possession, and two counts of failure to appear, as well as misdemeanors for DUI and possession of paraphernalia. KTVB reports that the officer hit by Curl's vehicle who happened to be a Boise Police sergeant, he was checked out by paramedics on the scene, had minor injuries but is o.k. and did not have to be admitted to the hospital.