Pitbull to Headline 2019 Boise Music Festival
We're pulling out all the stops for the 10th Annual Boise Music Festival, coming to Expo Idaho in Garden City, Saturday, June 22. And what better way to celebrate our 10th year, than with the biggest act to ever hit the stage?
Winner of countless awards, including the Grammy Award for Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album, Pitbull (a.k.a. Mr. Worldwide) marries Latin rhythms with his unique style of rap to bring you a show, unlike anything The Treasure Valley has seen before.
Here's what you need to know about Boise Music Festival 2019:
- When: 10am-10pm, Saturday, June 22
- Where: Expo Idaho in Garden City
- Tickets: ON SALE NOW (Ticket required for entry, children 12 & under are FREE)
- Six stages: featuring live acoustic, pop, country, bluegrass, folk, rock, hip-hop, and alternative music
- Food Court: More than 40 food vendors offer a wide variety of things to eat and drink
- Beer & Wine Vendors: 5 to 7 booths provide much appreciated cold refreshment on a hot summer day
- Cool Zone: A premium seating area next to the Main Stage provides a fenced-in, up-close experience with tables, party tent and its own food and beverage concessions (must be 21 or older)
- Carnival Rides & Midway: 12-15 rides and midway games with prizes (all-day wristbands for unlimited rides are available for purchase online)
- Vendor Village: 100+ local artists, crafters, and merchandise vendors offer a variety of unique, creative and useful things
- Kid's Play Area: One of the Expo buildings provides an air-conditioned place for families to escape the heat and enjoy kid-friendly activities and on-stage entertainment
- Exhibitor Booths: also indoors, businesses offer product and services information, demonstrations, product sampling, and family activities
Just can't wait to see Mr. Worldwide live? Check out some of his greatest hits below.